Modern SEO relies heavily on keyword research, which is a vital part of the process. Good quality keywords are one of the most efficient ways to generate regular, high-quality visitors to your site, regardless of whether you’re establishing a new blog or developing your content strategy for an existing one. A list of some of the greatest keyword research tools has been prepared for your convenience.
These are the top ten most useful tools for finding keywords on the web.
When it comes to search engine optimization,
SEMrush is like a Swiss Army Knife. This tool does not generate a list of generic keywords; instead, it proposes 5-10 highly targeted phrases that your competitors are likely to be utilizing.
- Ideas for new ad groups and long-tail keywords
- Get an overview of the most popular keywords throughout the past year.
- The CPC distribution over the world
- Full use of the keyword research resources at your disposal
- Insights into keyword difficulty and organic traffic.
You may get a 7-day free trial of SEMrush here. To begin the trial, you must submit your credit card information. However, if you decide to cancel your membership before the 7-day trial is through, you will not be charged.
There are four SEMrush pricing tiers to choose from. The finest deals are available on a yearly basis.
- Starting at $99.95 per month and invoiced annually, the Pro plan is ideal for small businesses and freelancers.
- If you run an SEO agency or a small to medium-sized business, you’ll find this plan ideal for managing content websites. The monthly fee for Guru is $191.62.
- Business – It’s perfect for eCommerce stores and agencies, and it starts at $374.95 a month..
- SEMrush can tailor a plan to match your demands if you have a content strategy that goes beyond the capabilities of the preceding options.
The KWFinder tool developed by Mangools, known for creating the greatest keyword research tools, has created KWFinder, a tool that can be used to find the most relevant keywords. To get started, you can refer to their beginner’s guide.
You can easily locate keywords with minimal SEO difficulty using the KWFinder platform. It also has many other essential features.
- A user interface that is unique and simple to use.
- You can search for keywords in any language, from any location, at any time.
- Take a look at the keyword list and select the most relevant ones.
- Get accurate data on the competition for a given term.
- In-depth search engine results page (SERP) analysis and recommendations.
Using filters, you can narrow down the list of potential keywords.
As part of the Mangools SEO bundle, KWFinder is included. There are only a few free searches available with this keyword research tool. To save up to 40% on any of their three subscriptions, choose an annual plan.
- Basic costs $30. (freelancers and small businesses)
- Premium – $40 dollars (new startups and blogs)
- 80 dollars for the company (eCommerce stores and heavy sites)
For content writers, Ahrefs is one of the most useful keyword research tools on the market today. The technology gives a comprehensive keyword report to the customer and calculates unique click metrics using clickstream data.
- A precise measure of the difficulty of a keyword
- More than a thousand keywords to choose from
- Supported in over 171 countries around the world
- Metrics for increasing clickthrough rate
- Comprehensive overview of the SERPs
It costs a lot to use Ahrefs. There are four different plans. Rates for freelancers, internet marketers, mid-sized businesses, and larger brands begin at just $82 per month when paying on an annual basis.
You can try out their Lite and Standard subscription plans for free for seven days for $7.5 each.
Google Keyword Planner is a straightforward keyword tool with a few basic capabilities. Despite its limitations, it is one of the most accurate sources of keyword data available. The data is sourced straight from Google, and the findings are highly compatible with AdSense monetization.
- Bid ranges at the top of the page can be used to locate commercial keywords.
- Directly from Google’s search engine, accurate search volume
- For business websites, this is the best choice.
Google Keyword Planner is a free tool.
When it comes to marketers and bloggers on the go, there’s no better tool than GrowthBar for getting quick rankings and keyword ideas right alongside their search results.
Content outline generator, a newly added function, allows you to build content outlines for your blog or website in one click, complete with keywords, word counts, headers, photos, and links.
In addition, you may look at a competitor’s profile, which includes backlink data, organic keywords, Google/Facebook ad information, and other relevant facts.
- Use artificial intelligence (AI) to generate outlines of material.
- Tracking keyword positions
- True difficulty ranking
- Keywords with long tails
- Keywords that can be exported
- The total number of words on the page
If you decide to continue using GrowthBar after the free trial period has expired, you will be billed according to the plan you chose. You can search for as many terms as you want with the higher-tier plan.
- For $29 a month, you get Pro.
- It costs $79 a month for Scale.
Long-tail keywords have become the new norm in SEO, and it’s widely accepted. For micro-niche content producers, the Long Tail Pro keyword generator has become a cult favorite for its ability to generate long-tail keywords.
- The most comprehensive and powerful keyword metrics available
- Identify long-tail keywords quickly and easily.
- Every day, 2,500 or more people search for your product or service on Google.
Long Tail Pro is a paid service, but it does provide a free trial for seven days (subscription to be cancelled before 7 days). Starting at $25 a month, subscriptions are available (when billed annually). Users of Long Tail Pro can choose between three different plans.
- $25/month for a starter package
- $45/month for Pro
- The monthly fee for the agency is $98.
In order to monitor the health of your website, you should use Majestic. Small businesses and new blogs who don’t have the ability to engage in a lot of complicated SEO support can benefit greatly from using this service.
- An all-in-one SEO toolbox is at your disposal.
- Make use of phrases that are simple to find.
- Analyze the level of competition for each keyword.
- Website analysis trustworthiness vs. authority graph
Signing up with Pricing Majestic lets you to do 3 free searches to get a sense of the service. The keyword checker, on the other hand, is only accessible to PRO and API subscribers. When you choose the annual billing option, you’ll pay $83/month for the SEO toolkit.
Try Keyword Tool if you’re into keyword research. In addition to Google, YouTube, Bing, and Amazon, the platform offers analysis for the App Store, as well as other search engines such as Google.
- Using Google Autocomplete, you may discover fantastic keywords.
- With Instagram and Twitter keyword research, you can bolster your social media marketing efforts.
- CSV files can be exported.
- Intuitive UI for novices
Google Keyword Planner and Keyword Tool are extremely similar. First 750+ keywords are free and the process of getting started is really simple. The “Basic” plan of the Keyword Tool costs $69 per month on an annual basis.
As a complete SEO solution, Serpstat is a great alternative because it integrates elements like website analytics, keyword research and ranking tracking with SEO tools such as SERP analysis and backlink analysis as well as a rank tracker. It’s a one-stop shop for all aspects of SEO, from keyword research to link building.
- Utilize the rival graph function to keep an eye on your competition.
- Find out the difficulty level of a keyword and how it has changed over time.
- The most cost-effective solution among those we considered.
Serpstat, like a handful of the other solutions we’ve covered here, offers a free trial membership that can be utilized a few times. But if you want to utilize the service on a regular basis, you’ll need to sign up for a membership. A monthly fee of $55 is charged for a personal plan.
Easy-to-use keyword suggestions are provided by the Moz Keyword Explorer. There are two distinct data pieces in Moz’s SEO tool that make it stand out from the rest of the pack.
When you rank on page 1 of Google, your organic CTR shows how many clicks you’re likely to get.
All the individual parameters that a typical tool employs to recommend keyword options are combined into the priority score. Search volume and difficulty metrics are combined to assist you choose the ideal keywords for your project.
- Get a list of similar keywords.
- Optimized targeting through organic CTR and Priority score.
- A one-month trial period is offered by Moz.
To take advantage of the monthly free query offer, simply create a free Moz account. For full use of the Keyword Explorer, you’ll need to purchase the entire SEO suite. Moz’s “Medium” plan, which starts at $179 a month with a free 30-day trial, includes keyword research features.
When it comes to spying on your competitors’ SEO tactics, there’s no better tool than SpyFu. It makes a tremendous impact if you’re working in a highly saturated niche because their keyword tool reveals valuable, almost untapped phrases.
- Compare the various websites that are vying for the same keyword
- Find out how tough it is to rank and the changes in rank over time.
- Additional modules for in-depth domain investigation are available.
If you’re looking for a tool that provides real-time results, SpyFu isn’t for you. If you sign up for a year’s subscription to SpyFu, you’ll pay $33 each month.
Which keyword research tool should you use?
Search engine optimization experts agree that these are some of the greatest keyword research tools on the market right now!
Analyze your budget first, and then think about the key emphasis of your brand’s SEO strategy to choose the right one.